Refer to the media kit to download images and other materials that can help us spread the word.Media Kit
Missed the launch event or would like to catch up on previous engagements? You will be able to find all recorded events on the West Big Data Innovation Hub YouTube Channel through the #CAWaterDataChallenge Playlist.
In the news
Check out stories and announcements that mention or relate to the Safe Drinking Water Data Challenge.
- August 21 Safe Drinking Water for All, New York Times
- July 31 Assembly Bill 1755 and the Politics of California Water Data, Stanford Water in the West
- July 10 State Water Board Adopts Open Data Resolution, Waterboards Press Release
- July 1 A Moneyball Approach to Clean Drinking Water, Route Fifty
- June 26 Imagine H2O Innovation Prize Announced, ImagineH2O
- May 29 State Expands its Open Data Portal, GovOps Federation Press Release
We will be documenting and sharing pictures and images of the Challenge through a Google Photos Album. Feel free to download and share!
Thank you for filling out our contact form. Your submitted information has been processed and you should receive a confirmation email shortly.
Your submission shown below could not be processed via this mail form.
Please note that all fields are required.